5 Gallon Aseptic Plus Disinfectant Solution


  • It is a fragrance-free, EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant
  • Kills 30+ bacteria and viruses including those causing MRSA, Norovirus, H1N1, E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria
  • NSF-certified food surface sanitizer– no rinse required
  • Kills and prevents mold and mildew for up to 7 months.
  • Eliminates odors at their source
  • Proven allergen eliminator
  • Antimicrobial control for HVAC, carpet and more
  • Ready to use, no mixing required—just spray, wipe or fog
  • Allow to dry and in 60-seconds or less, odor has disappeared
  • Non corrosive, non-irritating to the skin, for use on colorfast fabrics
  • Product lasts for 12-months after opening; 24-month shelf-life when stored at room-temperature


Aseptic Plus+ kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Aseptic Plus+ takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, which causes oxidation. Unlike other products containing chloride dioxide, our formula has been stabilized to be effective for up to two years.